Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVCL) has published an Advertisement for below-mentioned Posts. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below in the advertisement.
Posts: Deputy Superintendent of Accounts (ST): 21 Posts
- Educational Qualification: C.A. / I.C.W.A. / M.Com. / M.B.A. (Finance) with minimum 55% in final year. Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Experience: Minimum 02 years relevant experience after obtaining minimum qualification (on the date of issuance of advertisement)
- Age: Maximum 40 years (As on the date of issuance of advertisement i.e. 06/03/2020) Relaxation* shall be given to women / PH candidates as per Roster rules.
Age relaxation will be considered for Departmental Candidates
(*Maximum age relaxation in upper age limit shall be considered up to 45 years.) The above age criteria are as per the “Yuva Swavlamban Scheme” of Govt. of Gujarat.
Fee: Rs.250.00 (including GST)
- Candidate has to pay application fees On-line through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- Bank charges shall be borne by the candidate.
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded or shall not be adjusted in any subsequent Recruitment Process, under any circumstances.
- No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque etc. is acceptable.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Starting Date of Online Application: 06-03-2020, 10:30 AM
Last Date to Apply Online: 26-03-2020, 11:59 PM
Important Links :
Advertisement: Click Here
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here