Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Gujarat has published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below in the advertisement.
- Trade Apprentice – Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) Discipline – Chemical: 51 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Discipline – Mechanical: 34 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Boiler) Discipline – Mechanical: 08 Posts
- Technician Apprentice Discipline – Chemical: 51 Posts
- Technician Apprentice Discipline – Mechanical: 34 Posts
- Technician Apprentice Discipline – Electrical: 42 Posts
- Technician Apprentice Discipline- Instrumentation: 22 Posts
- Trade Apprentice- Secretarial Assistant: 11 Posts
- Trade Apprentice- Accountant: 03 Posts
- Trade Apprentice- Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): 06 Posts
- Trade Apprentice- Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders): 05 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 267
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 25.10.2019 ( 10.00 Hrs)
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15.11.2019 ( 17.00 Hrs)
- Tentative Date for Download of Admit Card by Candidates: 20.11.2019 – 23.11.201
- Tentative Date of Written Test: 24.11.2019
- Tentative Date of Publication of Written Test Result: 29.11.2019
- Tentative Date of Document Verification: 04.12.2019 – 11.12.2019