Indian Navy has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below in the advertisement.
(A) Executive Branch-:
- SSC Armament Inspection Cadre (NIAC)- 08 Posts
- SSC ATC- 04 Posts
- SSC Observer- 06 Posts
- SSC Pilot (MR) – 03 Posts
- SSC (Pilot other than MR) – 05 Posts
- SSC Logistics 14 Posts
- SSC XII-15 Posts
(B) Technical Branch-:
- SSC Engineering Branch General Service-24 Posts
- SSC Electrical Branch General Service-18 Posts
(C) Education Branch-:
- PC Education- 18 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 121
SSC Armament Inspection Cadre-Candidates having Engineering Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science/Tele Communication/Information Technology/Computer Application /equivalent trade and have scored minimum, 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized institute will be eligible for this post.
SSC Logistics-Candidates having B.SC IT/MCA/ M.Tech/M.SC IT/B.Tech Degree in Computer Science/ & have scored 60% marks will be eligible for this post.
Rest ALL Executive Branch Trades- Candidates having B.E/B.Tech Engineering Degree in any stream and have scored minimum 60% marks & scored 60% Upto Intermediate level will be eligible for this post.
Engineering Branch-Candidates having Engineering Degree in Mechanical/Marine/Instrumentation/Production/Aeronautical/Industrial Engineering & Management/Control Engineering/equivalent trade will be eligible for this post.
Electrical Branch-Candidates having Engineering in Electrical/Electronics/Tele Communication/Electronics & Communication/Power Engineering/equivalent trades will be eligible for this post.
PC Education – Candidates having M.SC in Maths/ Operational Research with Physics in B.Sc. /equivalent will be eligible for this post.
Note – Candidates are suggested to read the official notification regarding posts & educational criteria before applying.
(A) For Executive Branch-:
- SSC ATC – Candidates sharing their DOB between 02/July /1995 to 01/July/1999 will be eligible of this Course
- SSC Observer/Pilot/Pilot other than MR – Candidates sharing their DOB between 02/July /1995 to 01/July/2001 will be eligible of this Course
- Rest All Cadres – Candidates sharing their DOB between 02/January/1995 to 01/January/2001 will be eligible of this Course.
(B) For Technical Branch-:
- For All cadres – Candidates sharing their DOB between 02/January/1995 to 01/July/2000 will be eligible of this Course
(C) For Education Branch-:
- For All Cadre – Candidates sharing their DOB between 02/July /1995 to 01/July/1999 will be eligible of this Course
- Sub Lieutenant-Rs. 56,100/- Rs. 1,10,700/-
- Lieutenant-Rs. 61,300/- Rs. 1,20,900/-
- Lieutenant Commander-Rs. 69,400/- Rs. 1,36,900/-
- Commander-Rs. 1,21,200/- Rs. 2,12,400/-
Minimum Height for All Posts– 157 Cm
- Executive(GS/Hydro)- Minimum 6\12 both eyes
- Technical (General Service)-Minimum 6\24 for both eyes
- Executive (NAIC)- Minimum6\60 for both eyes
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply through link provided below or they can also apply through official site of the Navy before29/May/2019.
Requisites of Online Application(Scanned)-:
Starting Date of Online Application: 16-05-2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 29-05-2019