Indian Coast Guard has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below in the advertisement.
Posts: Assistant commandant(Group ‘A’ Gazette Officer)
- General Duty
- General Duty (SSA)
- Commercial Pilot (CPL) (SSA)
- Technical (Engineering & Electrical)
- General Duty (Male): Candidates who completed their Bachelor Degree From any Recognized Board/University with minimum 60% marks in Aggregate of all semesters will be eligible for this post.
- General Duty (SSL) (Male/Female): Candidates must have completed Intermediate or Up to with Mathematics and Physics as subjects with 60% marks As Aggregate in Mathematics and Physics will be eligible for this post.
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (Male/Female): Candidates having current/Valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/Validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum education Qualification- 12th passes (Physics and Maths) with 60% Marks in Aggregate.
- Technical(Engineering & Electrical) (Male): Candidates having Engineering Degree in relevant trade with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized university/college will be eligible for this post.
- Law (Male/Female): Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized college will be eligible for this post.
- General Duty/General Duty(SSA): Candidates sharing their DOB between 01/July/1995 to 30/June/1999 will be considered for this post
- Commercial Pilot Entry(CPL) (SSA): Candidates sharing their DOB between 01/July/1995 to 30/June/2001 will be considered for this post
- Technical Engineering & Electrical: Candidates sharing their DOB between 01/July/1995 to 30/June/1999 will be considered for this post
- Law: Candidates sharing their DOB between 01/July/1990 to 30/June/1999 will be considered for this post
- Assistant Commandant-Rs.56,100/-
- Deputy commandant- Rs.67,700/-
- Commandant (JG)-Rs.78,800/-
- Commandant: Rs.118500/-
- Deputy Inspector General-Rs. 131100/-
- Inspector General- Rs.144200/-
- Additional Director General-Rs.144200/-
- Director of General-Rs.205400/-
Height: Asst Commandant & Law-157 cms(Male),152 cms(Female)
Weight: Correlated with Height
Chest: Well Proportionate, minimum of 05 cms Expansion
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the Shortlisting of Application/Written Test/Interview/Group Discussion.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates can Apply through the link provided below or they can also apply from the official site of the Indian Coast Guard before 04/June/2019.
At the time of Preliminary Selection Candidates are required to Appear at the venue with Following documents:
Two Copies of Computer Generated pre-Filled online e-admit Card form with recent color passport sixe photo affixed(Not older than 03 months)
Original Pass Certificate and mark sheet of 10th class.
Original pass Certificate and mark sheet of 12th examination.
Original Degree Certificate with all semester/year mark sheets of B.E/B.Tech/Graduation with CPA/CGPA conversion for a percentage of marks from the university.
Proof of Identity such as passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voter I Card, College ID Card or any other photo identity proof.
Caste Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC(Non-Creamy Layer only)
Current and valid Commercial Pilot License (issued and validated by DGCA) in the original and flying log book for Asst Commandant CPL entry (SSA) only.
Character Certificate-(Should not be older than six months on the date called for PSB).
- Starting Date of Online Application: 24th May 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04th June 2019 (Up to 5 pm only)
- Last Date For Form Completion: 04th June 2019
- Admit Card: 14th June 2019
- Exam Date: June-July 2019
Advertisement: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here